|This community intended to be a sort of workshop for any and all of you Bones fanfic writers out there. And for those who are just readers, your input into discussions is very welcome. :)|
|What to post here|
|- Meta thoughts on Bones fanfiction.
- Requests for a 'brainstorming' partner.
- General disscussion of the process of fanfic writing.
- Resources fanfic authors might find useful.
- Offers to beta read, which go HERE. (So, if you're looking for a beta, check that post.)
|What not to post here|
|- Your finished fanfic. Unfinished pieces you're having trouble with and would like some help with are great, but stuff you're looking to publish is better off at somewhere like bonesfic
- Fic recs. Using paticular pieces as part of a disscussion about examples of techniques, etc. that work is fantastic, but bones_recs has got straight out rec'ing covered.
- Non-fanfic related posts such as graphics, etc.
- Flames, or anything else that is otherwise disrespectful. Play nice, k?
|wongfoo - a season one focused Bones community.
206_bones - a general Bones community.
If you would like to be an affiliate, leave a comment on my personal journal's FO entry, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. :)
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!